Monday, August 20, 2012

Japanese Engineer: The last Ninja

http://news.yahoo.com/63-old-engineer-japans-last-ninja-053736959.html

Quote:
Many of their traditions were passed on by word of mouth, so we don't know what was altered in the process."
And those skills that have arrived in the 21st century in their entirety are sometimes difficult to verify.
"We can't try out murder or poisons. Even if we can follow the instructions to make a poison, we can't try it out," he said.

So clinical trials for BC cure is difficult?   Try refining the art of ninjutzu!


More quotes:

Kawakami first encountered the secretive world of ninjas at the age of just six, but has only vague memories of first meeting his master, Masazo Ishida, a man who dressed as a Buddhist monk.
"I kept practising without knowing what I was actually doing. It was much later that I realised I was practising ninjutsu."

Haha.   I first encountered BC maybe 10 years ago, and I kept practicing BCutzu without knowing what I was actually doing...


Who wants to be the last breast cancer patient?

No comments:

Post a Comment